Welcome

Welcome to my secret place, that I want to share with you all my thoughts and dreams as you know everyone has dreams and wishes that distinguish it from others, and there are so many people around him helping him to reach the ambition. I am confident you are near me and you will help me always, and I can't say any thing just thank you and pray for you

With best wishes

M.a

السبت، 25 ديسمبر 2010

To My teacher *.*








I would to say for you some words inside my heart since along time,  my teacher thank you alot  for what you doing ,it's great and serious for the whole world,your job needs to brought and taught your students in the same time, you are a role model for many generations ,but this is difficult no person can be a teacher just who has intelligent brain and wisdom of strict. When I was child my parents said to me you should love and respect your teacher,and my mother said " I am a slave to those who tought me  to read ",   then I memorized this wisdom since  my childhood to now.
 The taecher has value position we must appreciated him. thank you teacher again and the God take cear of you always .


M.a