Welcome

Welcome to my secret place, that I want to share with you all my thoughts and dreams as you know everyone has dreams and wishes that distinguish it from others, and there are so many people around him helping him to reach the ambition. I am confident you are near me and you will help me always, and I can't say any thing just thank you and pray for you

With best wishes

M.a

الأربعاء، 29 ديسمبر 2010

Your life,,,










When we are alone and be in a calm atmosphere comfortable and sit contemplating everything around you,  you will find that everything around you is beautiful and fun,you want to live for hundreds of years in order to use every moment of your life to accomplish something or be happy yourself and be happy for others, life is too short so why miss the problems and concerns ? Imagine if you were dead and will not be one next to you at this time believe me, you'll want if you back  live just  few minutes to fix all your mistakes and tolerate all people and do all what is good to be comfortable, I mean about what I say do not waste your life in trivial things, but you have to strive and accomplish something even if a small thing but would be happy after that







M.a