Welcome

Welcome to my secret place, that I want to share with you all my thoughts and dreams as you know everyone has dreams and wishes that distinguish it from others, and there are so many people around him helping him to reach the ambition. I am confident you are near me and you will help me always, and I can't say any thing just thank you and pray for you

With best wishes

M.a

الاثنين، 20 ديسمبر 2010

She Is My Mother









When I want to talk about an important person in my life I am talking about my mother .
When I'm talking about the person who is always beside me and help me she is my mother.
When I describe the only person who stands all the time with me ,she is my mother.
When  I'm talking about the person is the primary reason for my success I'm talking about my mother.
Mother it's big word includes all the meanings of life of the high Commissioner, the mother is the affection and kindness and tenderness, kindness and honesty, suffering and patience, fatigue and the tears and the smile it is the mother of that word .
I hope from Ala'aah that helps me to always draw a smile on the face of my mother and I have good help in her life .



I love you, Mommy.


M.a