Welcome

Welcome to my secret place, that I want to share with you all my thoughts and dreams as you know everyone has dreams and wishes that distinguish it from others, and there are so many people around him helping him to reach the ambition. I am confident you are near me and you will help me always, and I can't say any thing just thank you and pray for you

With best wishes

M.a

الاثنين، 20 ديسمبر 2010

The Big Heart











 I wanted to talk  about my father because he also has 
big role in my life .he is my example and my idol. My father is not like any man in my opinion, I see my father is a man featured every sense of the word. When I see my father I see the spirit of the patient and control and diligent My father to take responsibility since he was young was the best of her pregnancy and in spite of all that, but by the tenderness of love is greater than everything. When I speak to my father not talking to him like a manager or leader versa, but talk to him like a friend or someone close to my heart, I can hardly describe my father because my words can not express it is a big heart, which is different from alot



your daughter 
M.a