Welcome

Welcome to my secret place, that I want to share with you all my thoughts and dreams as you know everyone has dreams and wishes that distinguish it from others, and there are so many people around him helping him to reach the ambition. I am confident you are near me and you will help me always, and I can't say any thing just thank you and pray for you

With best wishes

M.a

الأربعاء، 22 ديسمبر 2010

That's Good Thing







Yes this is my new subject for you, and you should stop what you doing and focus with me please ^.* . I want to share with you something important, are you konw some people around you very poor? they don't have houses ,If they are hungry they can't finde food , If they are sick they can't go to hospital, and If they are need clothes they can't buy it , If they wanted education they can't go to learn .Can you imagine their lives? Their lives very,very, very difficult. They need our help and support them with money, food and all necessities of life all the time ,to make them happy and comfortable.As you know, life is short and the end we will go from it ,and will not remain in the latter only a beautiful memory for you ,and God will bless you with the best reward hereafter also.



M.a